Sihr is an agreement set up between sahir and Satan, which stipulates that the sahir commit certain illegal or polytheistic acts, in return for the Satan assistance and obedience in fulfilling the sahir request.
Sihr is an act which brings one closer to, and with help, of Satan. the basic meaning of sihr is to make something appear in a form other than one. When a sahir make something false appear differently from its true form, it means that he has given an object a status other than its real one. Arabs have given it the name sihr because, it can transform good health into illness.
According to Muslim tradition, sihr is anything the cause of which is hidden, and which appears in a form other than its real one, with the intention to distort the reality of things and deceive. Sihr is a set of uqad (knots) ruqa (incantations) and words uttered or written or carried out in such a way as to affect the body of the subject (al-mashur) his heart or mind, without even coming into contact with him/her. The reality of shir is that there are some types that can kill, cause one to fall ill, or act as an obstacle against a man having sexual intercourse with his wife. Other types can separate spouses, and can make them hate or love each other.
Some sahara use the Quran as footwear to go to the toilet. Some write the Quranic verses with filth. Some write them using menses discharge. Some write them under their feet. Some anagrammatise (writing in reverse) the Opening Chapter (Al-Fatiha) of the Quran. Some perform salat without wudu. Some remain in a state if janaba.
Some sacrifice animals to Satan, without initiating the slaughter with the words: (Bismillah ar-rahmani ar-rahim) In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficent and place the carcass at a location specified by the Satan. Some of them speak to planets and prostrate to them, instead of prostrating to Allah. Some of them commit incest (with their mothers or daughters) others, write incantations in a non-Arabic language, carrying overtones of kufr (disbelief).
From this standpoint, it is clear that al-jinn do not assist the sahir without something in return, and the greater the sahir disbelief is the more obedient the Satan is to him and faster in executing his orders. However, if the sahir abstains from committing acts of disbelief, as instructed by Satan, the latter will stop executing the sahir orders.
The sahir and the Satan are therefore two accomplices in disobeying Allah (swt). A look at the face of sahir will confirm what i have said about him; the darkness of kufr cover his face like a black cloud. If you get closer to him, you will discover that he lives in a psychological misery with his wife and children, and even with himself. He cannot sleep peacefully at night, with a clear conscience. He often wakes up in a terrified state several times at night in addition, most of the times demons harm his children and wife, and cause division and marital squabbles.
Black magic basically involves the worship of Satan and evil spirits to gain demonic powers and harm the innocent people of Allah. Worshiping anything other than The Allah is considered “kufr” in Islam and thus these magicians are practicing the art of Infidelity (kufr) which is totally prohibited in Islam. The basic motive of black magic practitioners is to harm and mislead others by delusion, which is again outside the boundaries of Islam.
For cases of Black-Magic, the Jinn involuntary (forced by the magician) under the orders of the magician causes harm to the victim by possession him and making him sick or causing him physical harm as per the instructions of his master, the magician.
- The Sahir or Magician, does rituals of shirk and ku’fr like – praising, worshiping seeking refuge, offering scarifies, taking oaths to or in the name of the Chief of Jinns/Shyateen, and tries his best to please him (Chief Jinn). Some magicians please the Chief Jinn’s by nauzbillah disrespecting the holy Quran by writing it with dirt and filth [menstrual blood, semen, etc], wearing the Quranic script in their shoes and walking with it into filthy places like toilets,etc, yet others please the Jinn Chief’s by committing Haram acts like incest, homosexuality, mocking and making fun of Islam, prophets, pious people..etc
- The Jinn’s chief once pleased and confident about the ku’fr, shirk and loyalty of the magician, sings up a contract/ agreement with the Sahir that in return to the powers and slave Jinns he would be granting him, he(sahir) should spend the rest of his life doing the rituals of ku’fr and shirk and obeying his (Chief Jinn’s) orders. The type and the nature of contracts may vary from Chief Jinns to Jinns and once the contract is signed by the sahir, the Jinn Chief hands over some of his servant jinn’s or Shyateen to serve the evil magician.
- The paymaster or relative or friend of the victim approaches the magician and asks him to cast a spell on the victim.
- The magician asks the paymaster to provide some personal information or items belonging to the victim like–full name along with his mothers name, his date of birth and place, the victims garments that has some sweat, his body remains like hair or nails, his photograph or dust of his house, etc
- The magician than summons his servant jinns [by rituals of Ku'fr and shirk and calling their names] for the present task in hand based on their skills,talent and experience and then casts a spell on the victims and binds some of his Jinns to the spell. More the complicated task, more the experienced and skilled jinns he will choose.
- Some times the magicians cast a spell on some food and drink and ask the paymaster to feed it to the targeted victim, or the magician may casts the spell on some dust or amulet or doll, etc and asks the paymaster to bury it in the victims house, so that the Jinns can easily locate the targeted victim or once some spell is casted, the Jinns then using the personal information that was provided by the paymaster track and locate the victim.
- Once the Jinn’s locate the victim, they then stalk or follow the victim for some time and wait for the right moment to possess and cause harm to him.
- When the victim is in extreme anger or extreme fear or extreme state of pleasure or forgetfulness or if in a sexual unclean state [in Janaba without a wadhu] or state of committing sin, the Jinns enters his body(of the victim) and possess him.
- The Jinn’s inside the body, usually settled down in the central control unit of the victim body i.e brain (or sometimes heart causing heart to beat faster or any part of the body), now they have a complete control of the body and can cause him any kind of harm based on the spell and instructions of the magician like creating hatred or love for a specific person or causing him sickness or whispering inside his mind, or causing him to do unusual things, etc
- At any time if the slave jinn or Jinns refuse to carry out the orders of the sahir, he(sahir) performs rituals and summons the Chief of Jinn/Shyateen who inturn punishes the slave Jinns and forces them to do the task of the sahir.
Diabolism and Magic are the second names of ‘disastrous reality’. These practices are the outcome of certain words, digits, and alphabets which are combined for casting magic. There are “muakkils” behind these who act accordingly. The source of pious knowledge is Allah and the Holy Quran where the noble saint uses these sources to heal and serve other and contrary to this, a magician uses malefic resources to cast evil spell and the devils or the shaitaan is the pioneer of this field.
The effects of magic are evinced out pretty quickly e.g. if you write the word “FAKUSU” on a piece of paper on the dawning day of Saturday, during the declining lunar month upon first sign of mercury; and if any animal is given the water of this – that animal gets near to death within 3 days and after that slaughter this animal and gather its blood and write the similar word on the similar time with this animal’s blood and if you made any healthy person drink this, that person sooner will get on death bed and no cure can be done except for the righteous knowledge of Almighty Allah.
The word ‘Shetaan’ has been repeated 88 times in the Holy Quran, and the Shaitan is amongst the Jinns. The meaning of Shaitaan is the one who crosses every limit. The real name of Shaitaan is Iblees and this name is given to him due to his disobedience with Allah and the followers of Shaitaan are only those people who lead away from the right path and seek pleasure in doing evil things. And these are the malefic practitioners, magicians, etc.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN MAGICIAN AND SHAITAAN
To make Shaitaan happy, the magician agrees to him to recite some odd and banned words and also some evil practices and upon getting happy, the shaitaan bestows some evil creatures to that magician who helps him out in conducting all evil practices. Some practices of Shaitaan are to disturb people, make them ill, create financial constraints, ending up relationships etc. They are least concerned with good deeds. The Magician has to pay a heavy amount in return of taking their services and that includes staying in impurities, and certain other evil practices. The off springs of the magician are killed by them.The Magician makes them work in the following ways:
- Under impure state The magician gets in a dark room and enlightens the fire for its fumes and recite banned and prohibited verses upon which the creatures show up and follow his orders of destruction.
- Under this state, the Magician has to please the Shaitaan fully and he does so by putting the Holy Quranic verses in his shoes (Nauzubillah) and puts Quran under his shoes in toilet (nauzubillah) and as a result of which a huge gang of evil spirits stays with him all the time to take his orders. To keep on abusing, having sex with females, etc. all done to please shaitaan.
- The Magician writes Quranic verses with menstruation blood upon which the evil creatures work for him. He waits for the right astrological time upon which these spirits are activated and work for him.
- An immature child is made sit in front of the magician and he draws a square on his hand and recites some malefic magical words and covers the kid with cloth. And in that box, some evil faces appear and whatever the magician asks the kid to communicate to Shaitaan, the Shaitaan replies.
Allah has bestowed enormous amount of energy in the gaze of any person and that is why some times it carries negative impacts too and this is why it is said that a gaze can cracks a robust stone even. To avoid evil gaze (nazr-e-badd) every person should say MASHALLAH upon seeing anything which he likes. A person cannot be jealous of one’s own self but can get affected by one’s own gaze. Jealousy is just an output of selfishness whereas a negative gaze impact can be experienced by a pious person too and this is because of hatred, jealousy, etc. Commonly this is because a person envies someone saying why him and why not me? Etc.
Jealousy is more general then the evil eye. A person with an evil is a specifically jealous person therefore, every person with an evil eye is a jealous person, but not every jealous person is a person with an evil eye. Jealousy is caused by resentment, hatred and the desire to see a person sipped of his blessing. The evil eye, on the other hand is caused by admiration and approval.
Jealousy and evil eye share the concept of influence: both of them can affect a target However, they differ in their source: whilst jealousy stems from the heart burning desire to see the targeted person have a lot of business, then see him deprived; the evil eye, on the other hand emanates from the gaze of the eye therefore, a person with an evil may affect a target from which he is not jealous; inanimate things, animals, crops or money. He may even affect himself with his own evil eye. This is a stare of amiration, followed by a certain disposition that affects the targeted person.
A person may be jealous of something predictable, whilst a person with an evil eye may only effect what is actually present Man does not get jealous of his own self or his wealth, but he may effect these with his evil eye. jealousy only comes from an evil, resentful soul; but evil eye may come from a righteous person who admires something without having the desire to see it taken away.
PROTECTION FROM EVIL EYE
Before going to bed at night, recite 7 times Surah Qosar, and blow on hands and massage all your body with hands and then wash your hands. This will uproot all negative energies.
Before going outside, recite 3 times Surah Qosar and blow on your own self.
If you anticipate or get fear of some negative gaze, take an egg and move that over the patient 7 times anti clock wise and throw that egg on a place where there are 4 roads emerging (that means the place lead to 4 different paths, roads, etc.) After throwing, come back and don’t look behind.